directions

Monday, June 18, 2012

Ebb and Flow

 Every once in a while a profound nothing over takes the soul in its wake leaving a lost hollow feel of no foundation under you, of no ethereal skeletal firmness for the soul to hold on to. Then something happens, something equal in profound simplicity that sets the soul ablaze in wonder and gratitude. In that single moment, that breath of completed innocent, unconditional love it is there it happens...a metamorphosis of thought, belief and strength.Changing the very way that fear played in the schoolyard of your spirit. I am grateful for that shelter  from my own inner storm. Where the tide will take me I can not say only that it will take me and I need not fight it though I know it will not always be easy. I am glad  for those that flow with me.
                                                           
                                                                                             Love and Blessings, Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment